Powered By Blogger

Our sign in peace

Our sign in peace
Our sign in peace

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

What's in a name?

  On this beautiful Autumn day, the day in which my son was born, I took a moment to remember 31 years ago when he came into the world. It was one of the happiest days of my life and he has grown up to be a wonderful man that I am so proud of, and everyone loves this wonderful guy I call my son. 
  So I am at a place where I have to name this little ram. He needs to be registered so a name is important for his paperwork. I have pondered the fact that he needs a nice english name because his breed is after all an Olde English Babydoll Southdown. I am thinking that "Rupert" or "Giles" would be fitting for him or maybe both names after the character on Buffy the Vampire Slayer, one of my all time favorite shows. Hhhhhmmm still pondering, anyone have any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a Casper, which means treasure (had to look that up!). He's too cute!

    ReplyDelete