Powered By Blogger

Our sign in peace

Our sign in peace
Our sign in peace

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Katy and Jeremy's Wedding Topper

I am finally getting around to sharing a wedding topper that I did for a very special co-worker and her husband-to-be this June. She showed me a picture of what she wanted so I went to work putting my own creative spin on it. She gave me the color swatches of her brides maids dresses and I went to work.
They are made of 100% Alpaca fiber from my boys.
I was really at a loss of what to get them for their wedding so this was perfect. The legs were the hard part since I am not a metal sculpture,  it was quite difficult but I did it. She brought them to her mom who crafted a top hat for the boy and a veil for the girl. I can't seem to get the picture to import to post it of the finished product which is really cute. The eyes are made out of glass beads and I scalloped the tail to give it a better look. It was my pleasure to do this for them on their special day!

No comments:

Post a Comment