Powered By Blogger

Our sign in peace

Our sign in peace
Our sign in peace

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Fencing extention complete!



Their new space

Very nervous sheep who don't like change!

An excited "Norman"

Today Tim and I finished our long awaited fencing extension project. We moved the excisting fencing, opened it up adding another 225 feet of fence around. The Alpacas came through the gate knowing something was amise. The sheep were quite trepidated with the change. They knew something was different but were not too sure what to do. At one point I thought "Norman" and "Royal's" eyes were going to pop out of their heads in excitement. I swear I saw them all smiling which makes me very happy to see them happy!

Coming through the gate...

Inspecting their new digs

Some happy animals...


No comments:

Post a Comment