Our sign in peace

Our sign in peace
Our sign in peace

Thursday, October 25, 2012

A finished "Baby Cocoon"

 .

In my previous post I shared the handspun "Bobble Yarn" and in this post is the finished project! This was made for my brother-in-law's stepson and wife who just had a baby boy. The top part is made with Kid Mohair "Bobbe Yarn" and the base is handspun Alpaca. I left off the ribbons but if it were for a girl I would have embellished it to the hill with pink ribbons! If anyone wants the pattern for this it is available thru http://www.etsy.com/listing/110235172/pattern-for-baby-cocoon-baby-pouch. Sorry I won this pattern on BlogTalk radio but it is available for purchase for just $5.00! What a great gift and I hope they love it!

2 comments:

  1. oh for cute! what a great gift idea! im sure they will love it! enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi.....that is so darling....lucky baby.....Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete