Powered By Blogger

Our sign in peace

Our sign in peace
Our sign in peace

Friday, December 28, 2012

Coil Spun Dreamin'

Now that the holidays are over, it's time to get back to work. I did this before the Holidays and it was still sitting on the wheel.
Unfortunately I got the flu on Christmas morning and have not been myself for a few days. This evening I am feeling like myself again so I pulled this off and put it on my Niddy Noddy to set...
 What is great about Coil Spinning is you can use those yarns that didn't turn out right or some excess you may have as your core.
This is made from Llama, "Babydoll" Wool and Alpaca with pink dyed Corriedale Locks. I call it "Roses in the Darkness", think it may be the topper for some gloves, but not quite sure yet...

1 comment:

  1. ive been busy putting christmas away so i can get back to business. i hope to be a bit more self disapplined in the new year. love your santa ornaments, would love to try the crock pot dye method. thanx for sharing. enjoy your evening!!

    ReplyDelete