Powered By Blogger

Our sign in peace

Our sign in peace
Our sign in peace

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

More Corespun softness...

 No it's not a black and white picture, it's black, white and gray roving layed over on a core! It is made of alpaca, "babydoll" sheep wool and llama. It just bounces with the "Babydoll" in it, so soft and fun!
Once again I laid over a triple layer of white pearl metallic thread. It is such a fun yarn, I may have to make something with it! I am just loving this new wheel! You can do so much with it, spin large quantities and not have to stop to change the spool. It would be problematic if you were doing a large core spun and the metallic thread, not sure how I would join them. I am looking around the wool room trying to get inspiration for my next project!

No comments:

Post a Comment