Powered By Blogger

Our sign in peace

Our sign in peace
Our sign in peace

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

A new member of the Coon Hollow Farm family!

 Here she is! Our new English Angora Rabbit. We are not quite ready to name her. We are hoping she will tell us what her name is...
 Here is her mom, just look at those lovely long ears, she is so beautiful!
 Our ride home was a long one and she did very well. When I got her home, settled her in, she took a long nap.
 We took her outside onto the deck and let her roam around on the picnic table for a bit. She was quite inquisitive, taking in what was all around her. Autumn is fascinated with her and we thought it would be Zoe!
 She stopped for a moment and struck a pose for me. She just knows she is a beauty! I have to say I am in love!
Just look at those ears! The tufts are already starting. That is my favorite thing about English Angoras, those adorable ears.
Of course I had to check out her fiber! She is the softest thing I have ever touched. I can't stop petting her and touching her! I am so happy that she has come to live with us. It has not been a decision I came to lightly. I have researched them and have been searching for rescues, but to no avail. I found a woman and her daughter who bred for the first time and loved their rabbits so much. They were informing and passionate about their rabbits. So the journey begins, exploring this beautiful little soul and the possibilities that her fiber can provide as she enriches our lives!

1 comment: