Powered By Blogger

Our sign in peace

Our sign in peace
Our sign in peace

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Nothing says fall like Mulling Spices! Yum!

As I prepare for fair season, I am trying to add new and different things to my table! I was going through some bags and came across some great mini bale jars. I had some spices, I dried up some orange peels, crushed some nutmeg, broke down some cinnamon sticks, added some allspice and cloves, instant mulling spices!!!

I bottled them up, added a muslin bag and a tag. Needless to say they would make a great gift and my house smells amazing too!

1 comment:

  1. This is a great potpourri & I have made it for many yeas. Another fun addition is dried apples. I chip them up with scissors to about thumbnail size & let them air dry several days before adding them to the mix. Happy Fall!!

    ReplyDelete