Powered By Blogger

Our sign in peace

Our sign in peace
Our sign in peace

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Escape artists, but so cute!

The baby English Angora bunnies are now 3 weeks old! They are gone from adorable little innocent  babies to escape artists! We have mom and babies in a huge dog crate. They have learned to scale the 8 inch nesting box and get out of the cage, over night this has happened! Here is the runt, still tiny but thriving!

Tawny is enjoying her time out from them. Here she is with them cuddling.

A look of all their colors...

A chocolate...

A tort or fawn, the jury is still out on this one...

the runt is an broken chocolate...

an agouti (my favorite!)

a light black...

a baby bunny photo bomb!!! I have held these guys everyday since they were born. They all greet me when I open their cage. I am in love with these sweet little souls! I may have to keep them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment