Powered By Blogger

Our sign in peace

Our sign in peace
Our sign in peace

Thursday, September 28, 2017

It's all in the product!

I had this Border Leicester fleece that needed to be cleaned. I usually use Unicorn Fiber Wash...

I was running low and decided to buy more, but this time I purchased the Power Scour. I cannot say enough great things about this product! It will clean anything, and I mean anything! 

I added a few drops to this piece, lathered it lightly, rinsed and this was my results!

This was not the dirtiest fleece I have ever had but it was dirty...

But after a bath in the Unicorn Power Scour and  few rinses, it's beautifully clean. It really is all in the product. I don't find dish soap nearly as effective as the Unicorn wash line. This product is worth its weight in gold!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment