Powered By Blogger

Our sign in peace

Our sign in peace
Our sign in peace

Monday, May 7, 2018

Oh be still my heart, fleece!!!

While at the Connecticut Sheep and Wool Festival, as it began I quickly rushed over to the fleece sale. As I walked over this fleece drew me in like a pile of gold! OMG! Just look at the colors! I used every filter I could to get just the right colors but a camera cannot give this fleece justice in it's beauty! So many different colors in here from black, to silver and beautiful sun bleached tips of tans and browns! I can't wait to have some time to spin this beauty up. 

I also picked this fleece up, a gorgeous Gotland that is soft, just enough grease with amazing curls. As Spring cleaning and the countless chores needed to be done around here, I look forward to some time to get to Spinning my beautiful fleece purchases!

No comments:

Post a Comment