Powered By Blogger

Our sign in peace

Our sign in peace
Our sign in peace

Saturday, October 20, 2018

Getting ready!

It's just 2 weeks until the New England Fiber Festival and I am working during every free moment I have! This time of year is crazy busy with birthdays, parties, events and work! This is my production line for some new kits I am making. I have quite a bit of soap so I made some new kits.

These will be added to our kit line. Make your own felted soap. We will have a variety of scents available. These will make great gifts for that someone who likes to do it their self's! Each kit includes everything you will need along with complete instructions. Each kit is just $8!

Yarns are on the wheels too! My knee is feeling better so I need to get back on the saddle seat and get spinning!

No comments:

Post a Comment