Powered By Blogger

Our sign in peace

Our sign in peace
Our sign in peace

Friday, November 30, 2018

Oh the pain is real!

I had to do it! I had to buy store bought eggs! Oh the pain! The chickens are currently on strike. They are molting and getting their bodies ready for the Winter and have stopped laying. Sorry to all our egg customers too! This time of year the girls need to take the break and we must be patient!

This morning I made eggs with the last laid egg I had. The top one is from my girls and the bottom one is a store bought egg. You can see the difference in the color of the yolk, a brighter orange egg yolk from happy, healthy chickens versus chickens kept in cages and for the most part not even seeing the light of day. I think I will keep the rest for baking only until my girls get back to production. 

3 comments:


  1. اننا نقدم ارخص اسعار نقل العفش فى الدمام التى تتميز عن غيرها باننا نعمل على استخدام افضل نجارين فك وتغليف بالاضاف الى افضل سيارات نقل العفش واسعار هى الارخص لاننا
    ارخص شركة نقل عفش بالدمام
    ودائما عندما تحتاج الى نقل العفش اتصل على ارقامشركة نقل عفش بالدماملتحظى بافضل خدمة لا مثيل لها

    ReplyDelete