Powered By Blogger

Our sign in peace

Our sign in peace
Our sign in peace

Sunday, November 3, 2019

New England Fiber Festival 2019

OMG! Where do I start?! What an amazing weekend we had at the New England Fiber Festival! We set a record sales weekend and can't thank people enough for buying from us, especially returning customers! My friend Naomi and I that share the booth both did well and set sale records!

Some of our "stuff"...

We brought 2 bins full of needle felting kits and had just a few left by end of day on Sunday!

The other side of our booth which by Sunday was almost empty!

We just loved these two Alpaca girls. I caught them people watching and as I was watching them I could just imagine what they were saying to each other! Hahahaha


I made my way over to the historical area of course!

Our sweet little 3 month old English Angora doe did amazing this weekend. It was like she was made for this! She had her picture taken countless times and was always so calm when people were looking at her, talking to her or just plain looking at her, she wasn't phased!

One of our sweet neighbors! This year we were smart and put our wire rack up against them so there would be no stealing of the table cloth! She was a beautiful sweet lamb along with her three sisters.

So we packed the truck and headed home. This will be the last trip for this old girl. She's done us well. Thanks to Tim and Naomi for driving me. I just can't drive that trip anymore, too much anxiety over it. What an amazing weekend it was!

No comments:

Post a Comment