Powered By Blogger

Our sign in peace

Our sign in peace
Our sign in peace

Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Pins, pins and more pins!

While waiting for winter to pass, sitting next to the wood burning stove and trying to stay warm, I've been busy at the felting board. With some Fiber shows coming up and thinking about doing some other shows, I was thinking I need to add something to my inventory. 

An old design I made necklaces from a few years back. I made these in many colors.

Thinking Spring I made some nest pins. We have not had much of a winter here in Connecticut, no snow, just rain and mud everywhere! This pin gave me inspiration for Spring which will be here in just 5 weeks!

As I got working I realized I needed a shelf to display all the pins. Tim has been working so much that he just didn't have time so I looked online and found this one! I measured it and realized I had to cut down my tags so I did. It is perfect for displaying all the pins. 

I had made these back in the fall and went looking for them. A candy corn says fall all the way!

I made this paw print one first..

which put me on a path to make a whole bunch of them in different colors! I was looking up different paw prints like bear, bobcat and others! The possibilities are endless. So as we wait for this endless winter to pass, I'll just keep busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment