Powered By Blogger

Our sign in peace

Our sign in peace
Our sign in peace

Thursday, August 4, 2022

Victorian Cones

I have become a bit obsessed with making these Victorian Cones. Last Christmas I made them for everyone but kept exploring and as my friend Naomi says, I went down a rabbit hole! I have had so much fun exploring textures, colors, styles and the unlimited possibilities of what you can do. we will have them ready for fair season. Pricing is between $8 and $12 depending on the supplies and time it took to make it. I believe I'm up to over 60 made so far, they are so much fun to make. 
The Victorian era is filled with so much color, but often soft colors such as pink and mauves.
I found this fabulous music note ribbon and happened to have some music note card stock.
Black and silver gingham with a flying reindeer. I am onto making some great holiday ones too!
This is a fun cone but the ribbon was a bit pricey. These two colors go so well. I did add lavender tissue after the picture was taken.
A string of pearls for a paisley cone if i do say so myself.
This one is in the making. I'm looking for birch bark ribbon but so expensive online. It's going to brew while I think of something. I have a ton more to share but look for us at our fairs listed on the side bar. I's cone mania around here!
 

1 comment: