Powered By Blogger

Our sign in peace

Our sign in peace
Our sign in peace

Monday, November 7, 2022

New England Fiber Festival 2022



This year's Fiber Festival did not disappoint. We did a record year and were beyond busy. I did get a small window to see some things before I was called back. This work on this rug was amazing. The use of colors, shades and layers is just amazing. I adore birch trees so this one just made me stop and stare in awwwww.
One vendor had an amazing privacy wall. 
This caught my eye in a needle felting stand. They had some great pieces but of course this was one of my favorites, mom and baby coon. 
           It's a carriage full of bunnies! These folks came by with bunch of angoras.
By the end of the show, all the animals were done...
This llama and baby cria were beyond exhausted. As we put this year's festival in the rear mirror, we thank it for once again being good to us. Until next year!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment