Powered By Blogger

Our sign in peace

Our sign in peace
Our sign in peace

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Labor Day opening and White Pumpkins!

It's the great white pumpkin! These are needle felted pumpkins made out of alternating alpaca and sheep wool from our own animals. They are 100% hand made by me and are available in our farmstand. This weekend the farmstand will be closed on Sunday but we will be open on Monday, September 6th, Labor Day from 12 to 4. Have a Happy and Safe Holiday everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Hello Dawn,

    Thank you so much for the wonderful soap demo today. It is still all wrapped up in the towel and I'm looking forward to using it!!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your site today and I love those white pumpkins!! They are wonderful. Any chance you do paypal and mail? Even if not, the pictures are great! I am now following your blog. We are just starting in the blogosphere and would welcome your thoughts on our site if you get the chance. Thanks so much!
    Amy at Verde Farm

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sent an e-mail but not sure you got it. Can I do paypal or how do I order? Did you see my e-mail? Can't wait :)
    Amy at Verde Farm
    Your alpaca are just beauties!!

    ReplyDelete