Powered By Blogger

Our sign in peace

Our sign in peace
Our sign in peace

Monday, September 27, 2010

Thanks to all who attended Alpaca Days!

Alpaca Days was such a success and thanks to all who attended! We appreciate your support and was so pleased to see that many attendees had the newspaper article in hand and had it mapped out to go from farm to farm. Some folks were doing half the first day and the other half the second day. Educating folks on small farm living was so much fun and Tim did a great job talking to many and giving them little tours. The goldfish and frog pond is always a big drawer for the kids.
I must appologize however, as many of you knew I was a little under the weather and by Monday morning a visit to the Dr was in order to find out I have acute bronchitis and pneumonia in my upper lung field. I am hoping to get better fast and the timing on this was very bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment