Powered By Blogger

Our sign in peace

Our sign in peace
Our sign in peace

Saturday, May 11, 2019

Solving Life's problems one step at a time

I was in a local department store and I saw it, the beacon, a ray of hope, the solution to one of my biggest issues, sweating in my bee suit. Last year I bought a vented bee suit and that helped but the veil still can be so hot. But then I found this mini fan! 

Today for the first time, I anchored it on a part of the bee suit and it fit perfect! 

I them turned it on, and oh my! I went to work in the bee yard and didn't sweat once! I was in pure heaven! Who knew? A simple $3.00 mini fan could solve one of my biggest issues with keeping my bees!


And while I was toiling away in the bee yard, Tim here was enjoying himself a cocktail! Well I guess we are both happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment