Powered By Blogger

Our sign in peace

Our sign in peace
Our sign in peace

Wednesday, May 1, 2019

The Flock, ever expanding...

This year and probably our final year, we are adding new breeds to the flock. 

We added some of my dream breeds to the flock and I can't wait to see them grow!

These Golden Wyandottes are just the cutest! 

I made them dig for this Blue Americana! I'm just in love! We also added Buff Orpingtons, Cuckoo Marans, Speckled Sussex, Laced Wyandottes, Welsummers, Olive Easter Eggers, Blue Andalusian and my favorite, Lavender Orpingtons! 

This year we also invested in this chick warmer. It's safe and adjustable. A friend recommended it to me and I just love it. As the chicks grow, it grows with them. I love the dome on it, they can't sit on it and poop all over it!

With 30 new little peeps on board, our brooder is full. My grandfather would be proud, WE are using his old stainless steel tub. It has come into good use.

No comments:

Post a Comment