Powered By Blogger

Our sign in peace

Our sign in peace
Our sign in peace

Thursday, January 16, 2020

Gettting back to work...

After one of the most memorable holiday seasons we have ever had, so much fun and great things happened, it's time to get back to work. Packaging and weighing up fiber for our Drop Spindle kits. Drop Spindles are a great way to spin when you are on the go! They are far more portable than a spinning wheel can be sometimes. I have seen people walking and spinning at the same time which to me is a talent in itself!
 Over the next few weeks we will be getting ready for some upcoming fiber festivals listed on our side bar of events.

These kits are complete with all you will need to learn how to drop spindle. The Drop Spindle, lead line, instructions and fiber too. Alpaca fiber from our very own boys is an easy fiber to learn with as well as soft and plies easy too!

2 comments:

  1. Indiginous women in Bolivia spin alpaca while walking. It is something I wish I had learned when I was there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen that! Pretty amazing how unbelievably talented and skilled they are!

    ReplyDelete