Powered By Blogger

Our sign in peace

Our sign in peace
Our sign in peace

Saturday, December 26, 2020

Gotcha Day for Tawny






 Today marks 7 years since I got up in the morning, was a bit annoyed that my family didn't take the thousands of hints that I wanted an English Angora bunny, and drove across the State of CT to bring back my precious Tawny Ann. She was so tiny, sweet  and cuddly too! I was head over heals in love with her from the moment I held her! She made me fall in love with the English Angora rabbit breed and is now the 1st generation or 4 that we now have. 
She grew up to be tenacious and a bit of a Diva. 

I am meant by this beautiful sweet face everyday. Currently she is housing with her Granddaughter CoCo who she just adores. She always has a kiss for the babies when they are all out together. She has been such a wonderful part of our farm and the last 7 years with her have been amazing!

1 comment: