Powered By Blogger

Our sign in peace

Our sign in peace
Our sign in peace

Friday, December 2, 2022

New Gift Ideas-Dryer Balls!

Give the gift of sustainability with these handmade Dryer Balls from our very own alpacas!
Each Dryer Ball s individually handcrafted through a felting process. It's a timely process that happens through time. Dryer Balls help cut down on drying time, soften your clothes, have no chemicals in them and absorb moisture. 

 Each set is $20.00 and is offered on our Etsy page. Give the gift of small business this year!

1 comment:

  1. My daughter gave me a package of the Alpaca Dryer Balls for Christmas last year - and I love to use them instead of dryer sheets. However, as I've used them this year, I've noticed that the balls are no longer smooth but instead look very static-y, and that some of the fibers have started coming off on the clothes that I'm drying them with. Is there any maintenance that I can do to prevent this? Thanks in advance!
    Jacki Cooper
    Moncks Corner, SC

    ReplyDelete