Powered By Blogger

Our sign in peace

Our sign in peace
Our sign in peace

Sunday, April 30, 2017

Connecticut Sheep and Wool Fest


The CT Sheep and Wool Festival was a lot of fun! It was busy and I enjoyed myself.

The fleece sale netted me a few fleeces. I especially loved the Lincoln fleece I got, the locks are amazing ans I have some great ideas for it.


A customer had this bag that I loved! Gave me some ideas and inspiration!

One thing I really was hoping to get was a one yard Niddy Noddy! Thankfully my friend Reggio showed up and did some shopping guide for me!!! 

Some of the treasures I got at the festival! Honeybee stitch markers and an Angora needle sorter! Overall the fair was fun and we were blessed with a beautiful day! Onto getting busy for the November show, I'm taking some time off for now!

1 comment: