Powered By Blogger

Our sign in peace

Our sign in peace
Our sign in peace

Monday, March 23, 2020

Getting through these tough times with "The Blues"...

All I can do is relax and have a cup of tea. There is not much you can do in these very tough times of uncertainty. It has raised a lot of anxiety in a time I have never seen the likes of in my lifetime. So I am staying home, lots of projects to do and I must say I am a bit happy to do so. My tea concoction is a Chai tea bag combined with a Puka Tea Cinnamon tea bag. Wow what a taste! I'm hoping all of you are finding things to do and are staying safe as well. 

I took some time to dye some fleeces last week. It's hard to see but I used 4 shades of blue and it came out nicely. I have another fleece to spin in the works that looks like all the shades of sherbet!

I'm going to call this yarn "The Blues". I am not quite sure of the yardage yet but hope to get at least two yarns out of it. The fall shows will have a lot to offer. Sadly all our Spring shows had to be cancelled due to this crisis we are in. All I keep saying is , "This too shall pass" as we all move along, please stay safe, shelter in place, get to that project or that one thing you've been meaning to get to. I am looking at this as a gift, a time to recharge and a time to reflect.

No comments:

Post a Comment