Powered By Blogger

Our sign in peace

Our sign in peace
Our sign in peace

Monday, April 12, 2010

The seeds are planted!

This year planting all my own herbs and vegetables was a major goal for me! No more genetically enginered stuff for this farm, we were going organic! I found seed from one line heirloom seed companies and ordered a vast array of seeds to benefit our future harvest.
For the past few days I have been sick with one of the worse cases of bronchitis I have had in a long time so it was a perfect sit down job to get done. I planted 4 kinds of basil, tomatoes, peppers, garlic, scallions, onions and the list goes on. This easy planter fit nicely in the cold frame which happens to be stock filled at this point, can't get much more in there!
So now the wait begins for some awesome produce to sow!

No comments:

Post a Comment