Powered By Blogger

Our sign in peace

Our sign in peace
Our sign in peace

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Grooming the buns!


 After work today, I set out to shave down our new English Angora, "Fluffernutter". He was in deep need of a good grooming. So I grabbed my new grooming apron because the fiber sticks to you like glue! I then placed him on the old cat perch I had in the window of my room which made a great grooming table and got to work! I grabbed some grooming scissors, my Oster clippers with a 40 blade, two brushes and a towel. It took only about a half an hour. The finished product was not half bad! We got a full bag of soft beautiful fiber from him and he was such a good boy too!

1 comment:

  1. Love the buns! My daughter raised angoras for 4H when she was young and then spun the fiber. I miss those days.

    ReplyDelete