Powered By Blogger

Our sign in peace

Our sign in peace
Our sign in peace

Monday, May 18, 2020

Movin' on up!

Well it was time, time for the babies to move up to one of the chicken coops. They were quickly running out of room in the brooder.  Autumn was quite concerned and supervised every moment of the move. Nothing goes awry under her watch!

Here is Autumn as if to say," blah more animals to watch over!"

It appears out of the Black Copper Marans we have one rooster. Out of 4 that's good! I was worried we would have 4 roosters due to straight run. At first I thought it was 2 and 2 so I am pleased with the stats! These are beautiful chickens and our first feathered legged ones!

They are set up for comfort, food, water and their chick plate to keep warm at night. They will have more than ample room to grow and will spend the next month at least in this space before they can go into a small run area. Last years chicks have been kicked out of this one and moved to the larger coop, they were not too happy, but by day two they know where to roost and lay their eggs now. I am finding random eggs in weird places but that too will pass.

In they went, they were a little afraid for the time being of their new surroundings but once I closed the door and opened the window I saw them peaking out. They are fascinated with the older chickens. The legbars are in front here, they are sure turning out beautiful. The others are hiding behind the Marans, but in no time they are adjusting. Tim is happy to get his work bench back too!

1 comment:

  1. Halo,I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Mr Benjamin on this topic. gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Mr Benjamin so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. with God willing they grant me  loan of 500,000.00 USD the loan request that my banks here in Ecuador has turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply loan from them. Lfdsloans@outlook.comWhatsApp Contact:+1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete