Powered By Blogger

Our sign in peace

Our sign in peace
Our sign in peace

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all the great dad's out there and to the best father I have ever known, my husband Tim (pictured here on the right with his brother and sister). He is the father of both our wonderful kids and he is one of those dad's who is always there when they need him and would give the shirt off his back for them. So Happy Dad's day to my love and best friend, Tim...

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just found your delightful blog and had such a good time reading and looking. Your header with your sweet sheep pulled me in and of course I love your greenhouse on your sidebar! I will stop by again to see what's new! Come by to visit me! blessings,Kathleen

    ReplyDelete