Powered By Blogger

Our sign in peace

Our sign in peace
Our sign in peace

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Healing and Bath Salts...

One thing I know about myself is that I don't stay idle well. As I mentioned in my last post I recently underwent some surgery and am home re-cooping. I can only do limited things. Today I noticed that I had exhausted my homemade supply of bath salts so I got busy. I broke out my trusty coffee grinder, oils, sea salt and ground down the herbs...
I blended a variety such as lavender, rose, rosemary, ylang ylang, orange peel, juniper berries, nutmeg and so many more. I made about 5 different blends as well as these two to the right. Needless to say my kitchen and bathroom smell so good giving me an aromatherapy lift in my healing process!

No comments:

Post a Comment