Powered By Blogger

Our sign in peace

Our sign in peace
Our sign in peace

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Alpaca Days with friends...


 

Alpaca Days was so much fun this year, filled with many friends stopping by and making many new ones too! We met many new folks that have moved to the area and are seeking the more natural lifestyle as well as people stopping by to see these crazy creatures they drive by everyday. We met people who got me talking about bees and you know how much I love to talk about them!                                                                


Tim was a big help to our friend, Mickey. He helped her get her yarn into a ball that she has from her sheep that she takes care of at Booth Memorial Park. I plyed some Alpaca over to it to make it more softer. She then began to knit a skinny scarf that came out beautiful!
On the left, is a small sample of what we have to offer, needle felted items. I met two ladies new to Needle Felting and their excitement 
reminded me of when I first learned this very cool craft.
"Norman" was a little disappointed when it was all over, he was enjoying the extra hay and occasional pumpkin munchkins he was getting, until next year buddy! That's because we have decided to close the farmstand until next year, get caught up on some much needed projects. I am very tired and so is Tim, one can only push until it takes its toll. We will not have a Holiday Open House this year, instead we will enjoy our family. I will have many things listed on my Etsy shop and can get anything made you might need for that special Holiday gift. Tim and I are home usually on the weekends so don't hesitate to stop by!

1 comment: