Powered By Blogger

Our sign in peace

Our sign in peace
Our sign in peace

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas from the Farm!


This Holiday season I choose to give gifts from the farm, made with things I grew in various gardens with the help of our greenhouse, where we starting our plants from seed to jellies. I made Jalapeno Jelly from my jalapenos I grew in my garden. Pumpkins grown from seed by myself provided a very yummy Pumpkin Jam that was a 3 day process to make (thanks for the recipe Bonnie!). I also made homemade Vanilla soaked in bourbon and vanilla beans for 6 weeks. Also an ornament with a dried Orange and Apple slice sifted in cinnamon and nutmeg adorns the bags.
Our gifts stand like little soldiers ready to go to our friends, neighbors and families who have been so good to us this year...
Merry Christmas from me, Tim and all the Critters here on the farm, may it be a Happy and Healthy one for you and your families...

No comments:

Post a Comment