Powered By Blogger

Our sign in peace

Our sign in peace
Our sign in peace

Monday, August 6, 2018

The right tools make the difference

Grooming Angora rabbits can be a challenge to say the least and the tools make all the difference! I purchased these blunt tipped grooming scissors some months back and the daunting job of grooming has changed to an easier task. I have stopped using the electric shears because they also upset the rabbits and are not as effective with having to stop to clear the shears.

This is "Frankie" before his way over due grooming...

and this is "The Frank Man" after! I did some touching up after I took the picture but he is trimmed. I was able to get a lot of useable wool for spinning. You can even see his beautiful blue eyes! The tool does makes all the difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment