Powered By Blogger

Our sign in peace

Our sign in peace
Our sign in peace

Friday, April 3, 2020

Making good use of this time...

I must say that this has given me time to catch up, to take a breathe and to really look at what has been important. I have kept myself quite busy and have tackled many projects that were on the back burner. I have cleaned my house from top to bottom, I have made lists of things I want to do. I have myself on a schedule which I think is very important to do when you have so much idle time.  The weather here in Connecticut has decided to be rainy and early Spring like so getting outside has not been so easy. Yesterday I decided to make some more of the rainbow yarn I had made last year. I took it to the New England Fiber Festival and within minutes of opening a young woman had her eye on it, came back and bought it. I have dyed all 7 colors of the rainbow, including the often forgotten indigo!
This time I think I will make a couple skeins to give others a chance at it. 
Meanwhile, I hope you all are staying safe, working on those projects you've been meaning to get to and just taking time for yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment