Powered By Blogger

Our sign in peace

Our sign in peace
Our sign in peace

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Flea Market finds!

Last week Tim and I were on vacation. We did our best to rest, get some fun time in and get some things done around here. It went by way too fast as they usually do. Our last day was spent going to the flea market and we came across this apothecary box which is really nice. I am going to store buttons and many other small, "where did I put that" kind of stuff in it. The price was good too, the dealer was tired of carrying it around.
I also picked up this book which is like no book I have ever found. It has more stuff in here and is from the early 80's. It will help me in my teachings and open up some new ventures for me I am sure. It is hard cover and very thick and is filled with some much info. I just love the flea market, wish I could go more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment