Powered By Blogger

Our sign in peace

Our sign in peace
Our sign in peace

Thursday, December 14, 2017

Honey Cinnamon Butter gifting

Every year is a challenge to find something unique to make as a gift. I love to give out usable gifts. I choose a honey butter as a gift This year. I looked up some recipes but borrowed from a few to make my own. I made it for the family this weekend, but then made some adjustments. I sterilized some jars and went to work.

I choose these 5 ingredients, butter, honey (crystallized is fine), cinnamon, dark brown sugar and homemade vanilla.

Into the food processor they went. Blending takes some time to bring the ingredients together.

Once blended, I placed the ingredients into small jars.

Added a label to them...

Placed some homespun under the label and you have butter, ready for gifting!!!
Yes! I will list the recipe below:
1/2 cup of butter, salted
1 tablespoon of honey
1 teaspoon of pure vanilla
1/4 cup dark brown sugar
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
Enjoy!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment