Powered By Blogger

Our sign in peace

Our sign in peace
Our sign in peace

Sunday, December 3, 2017

The tale of two soaps

A few weeks ago, I entered a raffle and won some soaps. There was an interesting assortment so I decided to try some out. This bar was surprising alarming to me. Why on earth would anyone make a clear soap? How they got this is by straining off all the good fats that make your skin soft. As I read the ingredients you couldn't even make them out without a degree in chemistry! But what was even worse was alcohol was an ingredient!!!!!

This is what soap should look like, complete with fats and I know each and every natural ingredient too!!!

Even side by side, which soap would you trust?

Even the lather, which I went back and forth over 20 times, was dry and pasty.

My soap was moist, slathered well and did not leave a film on my hand.

So my conclusion, this bar of soap needs to filed, right into the trash!!! Please know what goes on your body and on your skin!!!!

2 comments: