Powered By Blogger

Our sign in peace

Our sign in peace
Our sign in peace

Thursday, April 19, 2012

A gift for a special baby...

 My newest design inspired by an old rug I saw at a friends house. It had other animals on it but gave me an idea for a gift for a very special baby. Their nursery was designed with farm animals and while sharing her pictures with me, gave me this idea...
...so to the needle board I went. The horse was inspired by another friends Palomino horse. I came up with the ideas for the animals by cuing them up on my smart phone, looking at different poses and dimensions and the rest just went with the flow from there. Tim made the frame which came out so nice. So with all my love to these two new parents, I hope they enjoy this gift from my heart and the best to them and their new son.

No comments:

Post a Comment