Powered By Blogger

Our sign in peace

Our sign in peace
Our sign in peace

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Another lamb born...

Well as fast as lambing season started around here we are done! With just two ewes bred and each one giving birth to a single black ram lamb. I was off to a wildlife meeting last night when "Daisy" our lamb from last year was pacing and acting panicked. I went in to see what was upsetting her and her mom, "Ophelia" had just given birth to this little guy.
All is well, mom and baby are bonded so well that after I got home last night and went to check on them, "Ophelia" dropped her head and rammed me! She was not all to happy with me holding her baby! I have never seen a ewe behave like that. "Daisy" has her nose of of joint because her mom has another. All in a day at the farm!

1 comment: